Do you find yourself looking for fun & interesting birthday gifts for under $15? We've got you covered! Check out these great ideas below, and don't forget, we gift wrap for free!
1. Watercolor gift set, $9.96: Watercolor paper is thick and textured which makes it a great vehicle for watercolor paints. This Crayola set of watercolors includes 24 colors.
2. Ed Emberly Fingerprint Drawing Book & stamp pad, $13.97: Kids love creating art with their fingerprints. This book includes great step by step drawing instructions. We love Melissa & Doug's Rainbow Stamp Pad because of the large squares of color & it is super washable.
3. Model Magic, $10.58: Crayola's Model Magic is an Art Project favorite. Kids can mold the clay into shapes and sculptures. They can let it air dry or put it back in the resealable containers to save for another day. This primary color set is great for teaching kids how to mix colors!
4. Mini Buddha Board, $13.95: This is a mini version of the larger Buddha Board. Paint on the surface with water. Once the water dries, the painting disappears. It is great for travel, restaurants or simply to set out on a desk.
5. Kwik Stix paired with a Sketch Pad, $14.89: Kwik Stix are a great art medium to use at home. It is tempera paint in a stick form that dries in just 90 seconds. They are great for kids who love to paint but for parents who don't like the mess of paint at home!